London Marathon 2024
Take on one of the world’s top marathons to help Guy’s Cancer deliver even more moments of progress that transform lives.
The London Marathon is the ultimate running event, with an electric atmosphere and a legendary route from Greenwich Park to Buckingham Palace.
By taking on this incredible challenge for Guy’s Cancer Charity, you’ll be helping to fuel the pioneering, personalised care provided by the exceptional Guy’s Cancer team, and their ground-breaking research into the future of cancer treatment.
Your fundraising will go towards items and initiatives like dedicated support groups for patients and their loved ones; impactful studies which are finding ways to detect cancer earlier and minimise the side-effects of treatment; and even supporting Guy’s Cancer’s leading surgical robotics programme.
How we’ll support you
As one of our London Marathon runners, you’ll receive
- Ongoing support from our friendly events team, who are on hand to answer your questions and provide fundraising tips and materials.
- A dedicated training evening alongside your fellow runners, with expert advice from nutritionists and personal trainers.
- Enthusiastic race-day support, with multiple cheer stations.
- A personalised Guy’s Cancer Charity dri-fit running t-shirt.
- A well-deserved post-race sports massage.
- A special post-marathon reception to celebrate your achievement with friends, family and your fellow runners.
How to get involved
Applications for Guy’s Cancer Charity places in the 2023 TCS London Marathon have now closed. Please register your interest to be the first to hear about places for the 2024 event.