The Royal Parks Half Marathon is one of the most beautiful half marathons in the running calendar.
The stunning 13.1-mile route runs through four of London’s leafy Royal Parks and passes some of the capital’s most famous landmarks – from Buckingham Palace to the Royal Albert Hall.
As well as taking in the scenic surroundings and electric atmosphere, the money you raise by taking on this iconic half marathon will support the expert team at Guy’s Cancer to continue transforming cancer care.
There are two ways to take part – register for one of our limited Guy’s Cancer Charity places, or secure your own place through the Royal Parks Half public ballot.
How we’ll support you
We’ll be with you every step of the way. As part of our incredible team, you’ll receive:
- Fundraising tips, advice and materials, and helpful information on nutrition and training
- A personalised Guy’s Cancer Charity dri-fit running tshirt
- Dedicated support from our events team, every step of the way
- An enthusiastic, family-friendly cheer point on the route to spur you on
- The rewarding feeling of knowing you’re helping the dedicated Guy’s Cancer team to continue offering the latest, personalised care.