Ride 100 traffic-free miles through the heart of London and the picturesque Essex countryside.
The RideLondon-Essex 100 is a unique event starting and finishing in the centre of the capital, with 60 miles of rolling roads through some of Essex’s most beautiful villages in the middle.
This extraordinary challenge is open to cyclists of all backgrounds and abilities, with tens of thousands of riders taking part in the next event on Sunday 28 May.
By taking on the 2023 RideLondon-Essex 100 for Guy’s Cancer Charity, you’ll be helping to fuel the pioneering, personalised care provided by Guy’s Cancer, and groundbreaking research by the expert team
How to take part
- Sign up for one of our limited Guy’s Cancer Charity places, available for a £30 registration fee.
- If you were lucky enough to get a place in the RideLondon ballot, register online now to cycle in support of Guy’s Cancer Charity.
How we’ll support you
- Dedicated support from our friendly events team.
- A personalised Guy’s Cancer Charity cycling jersey.
- The rewarding feeling of knowing you’re helping the dedicated Guy’s Cancer team continue advancing cancer care.
If you’d like to find out more, please contact the events team