Terms and conditions
To receive a Guy's Cancer tote bag you must agree to these terms and conditions.
- Guy’s Cancer Charity (the “Charity”) is offering a tote bag (“Tote Bag”) to individuals who meet the criteria noted in Clause 8 below (“Eligible Individual/s”) as part of a promotional campaign.
- Advertisements offering the tote bag will be placed on social media.
- To receive the tote bag, an Eligible Individual must enter their name, postal address (including postcode) in Great Britain and telephone number. Postage and packaging is not chargeable.
- There is no requirement, or obligation, on Eligible Individuals to support the Charity financially or agree to receive future marketing in order to receive the tote bag.
- The offer will run for a limited time subject to tote bag availability.
- The tote bag is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives are available.
- The Charity’s tote bag promotion is only open to residents of Great Britain (which comprises England, Scotland and Wales, and excludes Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) , except employees of the Charity, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the promotion (“Eligible Individual/s”).
- No responsibility is taken for requests which are incomplete; from which the Eligible Individual cannot be identified; or for any technical failure or event, beyond our reasonable control, which may cause the request to be disrupted or corrupted.
- Your tote bag will be despatched within 3 weeks of the completion of the registration form. If you do not receive your tote bag within 4 weeks from your registration you can contact 020 7848 4701 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check the status of your delivery. No responsibility is taken for items which are lost or damaged in transit.
- The promoter is Guy’s Cancer Charity, a charity registered with the Charity Commission for England and Wales (charity number 1160316-16). It is a linked charity of Guy’s & St Thomas’ Foundation, a charitable company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (company number 9341980 and charity number 1160316) whose registered office address is The Grain House, 46 Loman Street, SE1 0EH.
- Eligible Individuals are deemed to have accepted, and agreed to be bound by, these Terms and Conditions upon entry. The Charity reserves the right to refuse to award the tote bag to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Charity reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Charity, its agents or distributors will not, in any circumstances, be responsible or liable to compensate any individual, or accept any liability for any loss, or damage, as a result of accepting the tote bag except where it is caused by the negligence of the Charity, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to limit or exclude the Charity, its agents or distributors (or their employees) liability for personal injury or death that is, after investigation, attributable to one or all of them.
- The promotion will be governed by English law, and the parties to these Terms and Conditions irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the tote bag.
- The offer is for intended recipients only, the client reserves the right to refuse requests that come through unapproved channels
If you have any questions about anything at all related to how we use and store your personal data, please do get in touch.
These terms and conditions were last updated on 08 September 2022.